Browse Rehab Centers
Addiction Rehab Hotlines
Motivations Center For Meth Dependence
Top Rated Rehab Facility
New York, NY Addiction Treatment
|Rehab Facility Address||Mailing Address|
Call 800-839-1663 for Drug Rehab in New York, New York
201 East 69th Street Ste. 2C
New York NY New York, 10021
Same Mailing Address.
Throughout the United States, meth is a drug that's widely abused by many teens, young and even older adults. Crystal meth is not only a popular drug of choice by a lot of substance users but is also highly addictive and can cause very serious health related problems. Anyone that's abused meth for any period of time can tell you that it's extremely hard to stop using the drug once you have become addicted to the substance. Most people that have abused meth for a long period of time are not only in need of treatment in order to stop using the drug they're also in need of medical help because methamphetamines can cause serious health complications.
Motivations Center For Meth Dependence
A very successful meth addiction rehab facility in New York specializes in treating people who are addicted to crystal meth and provides a 12 Step Approach in their recovery program. Motivations Center for Meth Dependence is a Residential Treatment facility that helps to heal and motivate their clients throughout their recovery with healthy and positive support, education and effective therapies. This is a meth addiction treatment center that has been helping people addicted to methamphetamines for over 12 years and they have developed a treatment approach that works for their clients.
Motivations Center Inpatient Recovery Program
- Detox - At Motivations Center for Meth Dependence, clients going through the detoxification process receive medically assisted detox which is administered by a physician and nursing staff that makes sure their patients are always comfortable and safe.
- Assessments - All clients receive a complete emotional and physical assessment during their admittance process and periodic evaluations throughout their treatment and recovery stay.
- Dual Diagnosis - If their client is suffering from a mental health illness as well as meth addiction, they develop a treatment plan so that both the addiction and mental health problems are addressed and treated at the same time.
- 12 Step Approach - The twelve steps of Narcotics Anonymous is also part of the client's treatment for meth addiction at Motivations Center. NA's group support program gives their clients a positive path toward recovery and the healthy support needed to maintain their sobriety.
- Counseling and Therapies - Each client at Motivations Center receives individual counseling daily so they can work through issues relating to their substance use problems. When a person is addicted to drugs like crystal meth their health isn't the only thing that's affected, relationships, careers, and every other aspect of their life is too. Therapies include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, group therapy, family therapy, stress reduction therapy and meditation sessions are also offered for individuals who are interested.
Recovering from meth addiction can be very difficult and challenging because methamphetamine use takes such a toll or a person mentally and physically. When you're seeking help for crystal meth addiction you want to make sure the treatment you receive is effective enough to help you maintain your recovery in the future. A treatment center that specializes in crystal meth addiction and also provides a warm, caring and healing atmosphere is Motivations Center for Meth Dependence in New York. They provide the type and level of treatment a person needs to successfully maintain their future recovery from meth addiction and they're just a phone call away.
|Treatment & Rehab Services Offered|
Free 24 Hour Support and Placement Assistance - 800-839-1663
- No comments on file, be the first to add one!